Digital Newcomer Assistance - Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") govern your use of this website and any content available through or through this website, including any content derived from it (the "Website"). ). Digital Newcomer Assistance ("Digital Newcomer Assistance" or "we") has made the Website available to you. We may change the Terms and Conditions from time to time, at any time without notice, only posting changes to the Website. BY USING THE WEB SITE, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS REGARDING YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, you can not access it or use the Website in any other way.
- Property Rights. Between you and Digital Newcomer Assistance, Digital Newcomer Assistance is the sole and exclusive owner of all rights, title and interests in and of the Website, of all content (including, for example, audio, photographs, illustrations, graphics, other media). visuals, videos, copies, texts, software, titles, animations, etc.), codes, data and materials thereof, the appearance and environment, the design and organization of the Website and the compilation of contents, codes, data and the materials on the Website, including but not limited to, any copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, database rights, moral rights, sui generis rights and other intellectual properties and economic rights thereof. Your use of the Website does not give you ownership of any of the content, codes, data or materials that you may access on or through the Website.
- Limited License. You may access and view the content of the Website from your computer or from any other device and, unless otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions or on the Website, make individual copies or impressions of the Website content. for your personal, internal use only. The use of the Website and the services offered on or through the Website are only for your personal, non-commercial use.
- Prohibited use. Any distribution, publication or commercial or promotional exploitation of the Website, or any of the contents, codes, data or materials on the Website, is strictly prohibited, unless you have received prior express written permission from authorized personnel. of Digital Newcomer Assistance or any other applicable rights holder. Unless it is expressly allowed in this contract, you can not download, inform, expose, publish, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, modify, execute, disseminate, transfer, create derivative works of, sell or in any other way exploit any of the contents, codes, data or materials on or available through the Website. You further agree not to alter, edit, delete, remove, or otherwise change the meaning or appearance of, or change the purpose of, any of the content, codes, data or materials on or available through the Website. , including, without limitation, the alteration or removal of any trademark, registered trademark, logo, service mark or any other property content or notification of property rights. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any property rights by downloading any copyrighted material from or through the Website. If you make any other use of the Website, or of the contents, codes, data or materials found there or that are available through the Website, unless otherwise stated above, you may violate the copyright laws. author and other laws of the Republic of Panama and other countries, and may be subject to legal liability for such unauthorized use.
- Trademarks. Trademarks, logos, service marks, trademarks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Website or in the contents available through the Website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Digital Newcomer Assistance and others, and they can not be used with respect to products and / or services that are not related, associated or sponsored by their holders of rights and that may cause confusion to customers, or in some way that denigrates or discredits their rights holders. All Trademarks other than Digital Newcomer Assistance that appear on the Website or on or through the Website services, if any, are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained in the Website shall be construed as granting, by implication, rejection, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Website without the written permission of Digital Newcomer Assistance or third parties may own that Trademark. The misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Website or in or through any of the services of the Website is strictly prohibited.
- Submitted Materials. Unless specifically requested, we do not ask or wish to receive any confidential, secret or patrimonial information, or other material from you through the Website, by email or in any other way. Any information, creative works, demonstration, ideas, suggestions, concepts, methods, systems, designs, plans, techniques or other materials that you have sent or presented to us (including, for example and without limitation, what you submit or send to our groups) of chat, message boards and / or our 'blogs', or that you send us via email) ("Submitted Materials") will be considered non-confidential or secret and may be used by us in any manner consistent with the Policy of Privacy of the Website. By submitting or submitting Submitted Materials, you: (i) represent and warrant that the Submitted Materials are original to you, that no other person has any rights to them, and that any "moral rights" over the Submitted Materials have been waived, and ( ii) you grant us and our affiliates, royalty and royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully transferable rights, which may be assigned and sublicensed, to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works of, distribute, execute, expose and incorporate into other works any of the Presented Materials (all or in part) in any form, medium or technology not known or to be developed, including promotional purposes and / or commercial. We can not be responsible for keeping any Presented Material provided by you and we may delete or destroy such Presented Material at any time.
- User's Prohibited Conduct. You warrant and agree that, while using the Website and the various services and articles offered on or through the Website, you will not: (a) personalize any person or entity or distort your affiliation with any other person or entity; (b) insert your own ad, brand positioning or any other promotional content or that of a third party in any of the contents, materials or services or materials of the Website (for example, without limitation, in an RSS update or in a program recorded radio (podcast) received from Digital Newcomer Assistance or in any other way through the Website), nor use, redistribute, republish or exploit such content or services for any additional commercial or promotional purpose; nor (c) attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through the Website. You will not: (i) participate in browsing the web, in "scraping the screen", "scraping the data base", in collecting email addresses, wireless addresses or other personal or contact information , or any other automatic means of obtaining lists of users or other information from or through the Website or the services offered on or through the Website, including, without limitation, any information found in a server or related database with the Website or the services offered on or through the Website; (ii) obtain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to computer systems, materials or information by any means; (iii) use the Website or the services made available on or through the Website in any way with the intention of interrupting, damaging, disabling, overloading or damaging the Website or such services, including, without limitation, sending messages massive unsolicited or "flood" servers with requests; (iv) use the Website or the services or articles of the Website in violation of the intellectual property or other legal or patrimonial rights of Digital Newcomer Assistance or of any third party; nor (v) use the Website or the services of the Website in violation of any applicable law. You further agree not to attempt (or encourage or support the intent of another) to dupe, destroy, decode, or otherwise alter or interfere with the Website or the services of the Website, or any content thereof. , or make any unauthorized use thereof. You agree not to use the Website in any way that could damage, disable, overload or damage the Website or interfere with any other person using or enjoying the Website or any of its services. You will not obtain or attempt to obtain any material or information through any means that has not been stipulated or made available to the public intentionally through the Website.
- Public Forums Digital Newcomer Assistance may, from time to time, have messaging services, chat services, news boards, blogs, other forums and other services available on or through the Website. In addition to any other regulations and regulations that we may publish with respect to a particular service, you agree not to upload, inform, transmit, distribute or otherwise publish through the Website or any service or article made available. on or through the Website, any material that (i) restricts or inhibits any other user from using and enjoying the Website or the services of the Website, (ii) is fraudulent, illegal, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous , defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent, (iii) constitutes or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or International, (iv) violates, plagiarizes or infringes the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, confidentiality, contracts, patents, rights of privacy or publicity or any other right of ownership, (v) contains a virus, espionage element or other harmful component, (vi) contains fixed links, advertising, chain letters or pyramid schemes of any kind, or (vii) constitutes or contains indications of origin, endorsements or false or misleading statements of facts. You also agree not to impersonate any other person or entity, either real or fictitious, including any person of Digital Newcomer Assistance. You may not offer to buy or sell any product or service on or through your comments presented in our forums. Only you are responsible for the content and consequences of any of your activities.
- Private or Delicate Information in Public Forums. It is important to remember that the comments presented in a forum can be recorded and stored in multiple places, both on our website and elsewhere on the Internet, which can be accessed for a long time and there is no control over who will read them eventually. It is therefore important that you be careful and selective about the personal information you disclose about yourself and others, and in particular, you should not disclose sensitive, proprietary or confidential information in your comments in our public forums.
- Links to the Website. You agree that if you include a link from any other website to the Website, the link will open in a new browser window and link to the full version of an HTML formatted page of this Website. You are not permitted to link directly to any image stored on the Website or in our services, such as using an "on-line" linking method to cause the image stored by us to be displayed on another website. You agree not to download or use images stored on this Website on another website, for any purpose, including, without limitation, posting such images on another website. You agree not to link from any other website to this Website in such a way that the Website, or any page of the Website, is "framed", surrounded or obfuscated by the contents, materials or brand positioning of any third party. . We reserve all of our rights under the law to insist that any link to the Website be discontinued and to revoke your right to link to the Website of any other website, at any time when we send you written notice.
- Compensation. You agree to defend, indemnify and remove Digital Newcomer Assistance and the directors, officers, employees and agents of Digital Newcomer Assistance and its affiliates in peace and safe from any claim, liability, costs and expenses, of any nature, including fees. attorneys, in which you incur as a result of the use of the Website, your placement or transmission of any message, content, information, software or other materials through the Website, or your breach or violation of the law or these Terms and Conditions. Digital Newcomer Assistance reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you are obligated to cooperate with Digital Newcomer Assistance in the defense of said demand.
- Orders of Products and Services. We can make certain products available to visitors and registered users of the Website. If you order any product, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older. You are obligated to pay the full price of any purchase you make, either by credit / debit card concurrent with your order online or by another means of payment acceptable to Digital Newcomer Assistance You agree to pay all applicable taxes. If the payment is not received by us from the issuer of your credit or debit card or its agents, you agree to pay all amounts owed at the time of the claim by us. Some products that you purchase and / or download on or through the Website may be subject to additional terms and conditions that will be presented to you at the time of such purchase or download.
- Third Party Websites. You can link (link) the Website to third-party websites and third parties can link to the Website ("Linked Sites"). You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the information, content, products, services, advertisements, codes or other materials that may or may not be provided by or through the Linked Sites, even if they are owned by or are directed by our affiliates. The links to Linked Sites do not constitute an endorsement or sponsorship of said websites or of the information, content, products, services, advertisements, codes or other materials presented on or through said websites. The inclusion of any link to such sites on our Site does not imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of that Digital Newcomer Assistance Digital site Newcomer Assistance rejects any responsibility for the links (1) of another website to this Website and (2) to another website of this Website. Digital Newcomer Assistance can not guarantee the standards of any website to which links are provided on this Website, nor will Digital Newcomer Assistance be responsible for the contents of such sites, or any subsequent link. Digital Newcomer Assistance does not represent or warrant that the contents of a third party's website are accurate, that they comply with state or federal law, or that they comply with copyright laws or other intellectual property laws. Digital Newcomer Assistance is not responsible for any form of transmission received from any linked website. Any trust placed in the contents of a third party website is done at your own risk and you assume all the responsibilities and consequences resulting from such trust.
- Copyright Agent.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and require that the people who use the Website, or the services or articles made available on or through the Website, do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please send the following information to Digital Newcomer Assistance Copyright Agent, designated as such, named below:
Your address, telephone number and email address; A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; A description of where the alleged infringing material is located; A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Digital Newcomer Assistance
Voice: +507 62107530
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL SERVICES, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS AND MATERIALS PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER OR NOT EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF INFORMATION, DATA, DATA PROCESSING SERVICES, UNLIMITED OR UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, ANY WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO AVAILABILITY, INTERPRETABILITY, NON-INTERPRETABILITY, ACCURACY, ACCURACY, ACCURACY, PERFECTION, CONCLUSION, UTILITY, OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, AND ANY WARRANTY OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL SUCH EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS OR MATERIALS PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE WEB SITE OR THAT THE SERVICES PROVIDED WILL MEET THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE USERS. NO ADVICE, RESULTS, OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, THAT YOU OBTAIN FROM US THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN. DIGITAL NEWCOMER ASSISTANCE NEITHER ASSUMES ANY RESPONSIBILITY, AND I WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO, OR ANY VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR EQUIPMENT BECAUSE OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR NAVIGATION ON THE WEBSITE OR DOWNLOADING ANY OF THE MATERIALS, DATA, TEXTS, IMAGES, VIDEO CONTENTS OR AUDIO CONTENTS OF THE WEBSITE. IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE WEB SITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE WEBSITE.
WE TRY TO ENSURE THAT THE INFORMATION PUBLISHED ON THE WEBSITE IS CORRECT AND UP-TO-DATE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MAKE CORRECTIONS TO ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICE. DIGITAL NEWCOMER ASSISTANCE NEITHER ENDORSES OR IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR ACCURACY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR DECLARATION ON THE WEBSITE, OR ANY OFFENSIVE, DEFAMATORY, OBSCENE, INDECENT, ILLEGAL OR VIOLATORY PUBLICATION MADE BY ANYONE OTHER THAN AN EMPLOYEE AUTHORIZED SPOKESMAN OF DIGITAL NEWCOMER ASSISTANCE IN ITS OFFICIAL CHARACTER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, OTHER USERS OF THE WEBSITE). IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, CONCLUSION OR UTILITY OF ANY INFORMATION, OPINION, ADVICE OR OTHER CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE. PLEASE SEEK THE BOARD OF PROFESSIONALS, AS APPROPRIATE, REGARDING THE EVALUATION OF ANY INFORMATION, OPINION, ADVICE OR OTHER SPECIFIC CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INFORMATION, OPINION, ADVICE OR OTHER FINANCIAL, HEALTH OR STYLE CONTENT OF LIFE.
PRIOR TO THE REALIZATION OF A PURCHASE OR SALE OF ANY VALUE OR INVESTMENT, WE ADVISE YOU TO CONSULT YOUR BROKER OR OTHER FINANCIAL ADVISER TO VERIFY PRICING AND OTHER INFORMATION. WE WILL NOT HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR INVESTMENT DECISIONS BASED ON, OR FOR RESULTS OBTAINED FROM, THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN. NOTHING CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE WILL BE INTERPRETED AS AN INVESTMENT ADVICE. DIGITAL NEWCOMER ASSISTANCE IS NOT A REGISTERED BAG DEALER OR AN INVESTMENT CONSULTANT AND DOES NOT GIVE INVESTMENT ADVICE OR RECOMMEND A PRODUCT OVER ANOTHER.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING IN THIS SECTION, DIGITAL NEWCOMER ASSITANCE, AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, AND LICENSORS GIVE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ORDERED OR PROVIDED VIA THE WEB SITE, AND ARE RENOUNCED IN THE PRESENT , AND YOU HEREBY DISCLAIMED, OF ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS MADE TO LITERATURE IN PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, TO QUESTIONS MADE FREQUENTLY IN DOCUMENTS AND IN ANY OTHER WAY ON THE WEB SITE OR IN CORRESPONDENCE WITH DIGITAL NEWCOMER ASSISTANCE OR WITH YOUR AGENTS ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ORDERED OR PROVIDED VIA THE WEB SITE IS PROVIDED BY DIGITAL NEWCOMER ASSISTANCE "AS IS", EXCEPT TO THE DEGREE, IF THE CASE IS ADDRESSED, OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING, IN A LICENSE OR SALE AGREEMENT CELEBRATED SEPARATELY BETWEEN YOU AND DIGITAL NEWCOMER ASSISTANCE OR ITS SUPPLIER OR THE PERSON GIVING THE LICENSE.
- LIMIT OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, WILL DIGITAL NEWCOMER ASSISTANCE, OR ANY OF ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR SUPPLIERS, OF THE CONTENT OR SERVICES (JOINTLY, THE "PROTECTED ENTITIES") BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGE? , INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE AS A RESULT OF, OR DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO, THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, MATERIALS AND FUNCTIONS RELATED TO IT, YOUR PROVISION OF INFORMATION VIA THE WEBSITE, LOST BUSINESSES OR LOST SALES, EVEN WHEN SUCH PROTECTED ENTITY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS DO NOT APPLY TO SOME USERS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE ENTITIES PROTECTED BY OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CONTENT PUBLISHED, TRANSMITTED, EXCHANGED OR RECEIVED BY OR ON BEHALF OF ANY USER OR ANY OTHER PERSON ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE BE LIABLE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PROTECTED ENTITIES TO YOU, FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF CRIMINAL ACTION (WHETHER CONTRACTED OR TORT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) RESULT FROM THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR THE USE YOU MAKE OF THE WEB SITE, YOU SHALL EXCEED IN THE TOTAL AMOUNT, THE AMOUNT, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO DIGITAL NEWCOMER ASSISTANCE FOR THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR FOR THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS VIA THE WEBSITE.
- Photosensitive attacks. A very small percentage of people may experience an attack when exposed to certain visual images, such as lights or flashing pictures that may appear in video games or other electronic or online content. Even people who have no history of seizures or epilepsy may have an undiagnosed condition that can cause these "photosensitive epileptic seizures" while watching video games or other electronic content. These attacks have a variety of symptoms, including dizziness, disorientation, confusion, momentary loss of consciousness, twitching of the eyes or face, altered vision, or jerking or jerking of the arms or legs. If you experience any of the above symptoms, or if you or your family has a history of seizures or epilepsy, you should immediately stop using the Website and consult a doctor.
- Applicable Laws. We control and operate the Website from our offices in Panama, Republic of Panama. We do not represent the materials on the Website as appropriate or available for use elsewhere. Individuals who choose to access the Website from other locations will do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. All parties subject to these terms and conditions waive their respective rights to a jury trial.
- Term. Digital Newcomer Assistance may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website or the services of the Website at any time. Digital Newcomer Assistance may restrict, suspend or terminate your access to the Website and / or its services if we believe that you are in breach of our terms and conditions or applicable law, or for any other reason without notice or liability. Digital Newcomer Assistance maintains a policy that stipulates the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of the privileges of use of the Website for users who are repetitive violators of intellectual property rights.
- Miscellaneous. The Terms and Conditions and the relationship between you and us will be governed by the laws of the Republic of Panama, without regard to conflicts of law provisions. You agree that any cause of legal action that results under the Terms and Conditions will be initiated and heard in the appropriate court in the District of Panama, Province of Panama, Republic of Panama. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the District of Panama, Province of Panama. Our failure to exercise and enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the parties, however, agree that the court should endeavor to implement the intentions of the parties as reflected in the provision, and the other The provisions of the Terms and Conditions remain in force.
This terms and conditions was updated in april,5 2018